Nokia 11 Pro 5G: Specs, Price, Release Date|12GB RAM, 7200mAh Battery! Today, we are going to talking about a new upcoming Nokia 11 Pro 5G latest flagship that is yet to be released. It has so many awesome features on a very low budget. This is a 5G support smartphone, which is going to released soon 2022.
So, if you are interested in learning about this unreleased Nokia flagship then this article is just for you. Because, here we have covered every single piece of information about Nokia this upcoming 11 Pro 5G smartphone. So, don’t worry and let’s find out what features it is coming with.
Nokia 11 Pro 5G Specs:
This Nokia 11 Pro 5G Specs arrives with a large 6.9” Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B color display, and there is a Corning Gorilla Glass 7 protection. The smartphone comes in 4 new colors, whose name is Mocha Brown, Black, Polished Blue, and Pink Gold.
This Camera feature on the back site is Quad 108 MP + 20 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP and a 64 MP Selfie Camera with Flash Light. So, its Camera resolution is very nice. It has Dual SIM and both SIM are supporting GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G network setup. This time it is a very upgraded Version for all the People.
This Nokia phone include Li-Polymer 7200mAh Non-removable long lasting battery support, when you playing game, watching movie or browsing internet. And this Upcoming Nokia smartphone has considered many update connection systems including Wi-Fi, Hotspot, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB 4.0 type-C, and many more.
This Nokia flagship smartphone would get power from the Snapdragon 898 5G Mobile Platform and it comes with the latest operating system Android 12 Version. Nokia 11 Pro 5G 2022 gives you 12 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM that’s give you a better experience. So, you will have full freedom to download anything you want.
Then you are excited to know about its security and sensors? Let us talk about it, it has a under display fingerprint sensor. Also, light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope and other sensor support on this phone.
What is the Nokia 11 Pro 5G Release Date?
The probable date of release is 18th April 2022, though we don’t have any official confirmation news for the release of the Nokia 11 Pro 5G. This is the official release date of Nokia 11 Pro 5G in Worldwide.
Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price:
Here Below, International Price box, which you can read quickly. Point by Point option can understand better than Plain text Content.
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in USA| $570
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in India| 42350 INR.
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in Pakistan| 99000 PKR
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price In Bangladesh| 48900 BDT
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price In Nigeria| 234000 NGN.
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in Mexico| 11690 MXN
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in Russia| 40780 RUB
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in UAE| 2095 AED
- Nokia 11 Pro 5G Price in Euro Country| 499 EUR
A New Upcoming Mobile of Nokia Brand – Features & Key Specifications
- Brand: Nokia
- Model: Nokia 11 Pro 5G 2022
- Market Status: Upcoming
- Display Size: 6.9 inches
- Resolution: 1644 x 3840 pixels
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 7
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Main Camera: Quad 108 MP + 20 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP.
- Selfie Camera: Single 64MP lens.
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Chipset: Snapdragon 898 5G Mobile Platform.
- OS: Android 12
- Internal Memory: 256GB ROM, 12GB RAM – 512GB ROM
- Card slot: Yes, 512GB
- Battery type: Li-Po 7200mAh, Non-removable
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0+)
- USB: USB Type-C 4.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC: Yes ✅
- Radio: Yes ✅
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes ✅
- Waterproof: Yes, Splash proof, IP52
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Weight: 208 grams
- Colors (smartphone): various
- Price: $570
Thanks for continuing with us. So, if you have any more queries about this Nokia New 11 Pro 5G price, specs, release date, and full specifications leave us a Comment on your thought in the section below.