Vivo Y75 5G: Price, Release Date, Specs, News! Good news for you; the Chinese company is preparing to debut a new Vivo smartphone Vivo Y75 5G with a 5000mAh battery, Dimensity 700 SoC, and 8GB RAM. Are you expecting of purchasing a new phone? You may not choose any other phone after knowing the details about this one. Vivo has repeatedly surprised the tech world with advanced technology and modern features. Users have welcomed their phones as they have always been budget-friendly. Want to know more about your phone? Scroll down and learn more about the Vivo Y75 5G phones that offer the best match for your needs.
Vivo Y75 5G Specs:
Display: The most observable feature of any smartphone is the display. In modern times everyone prefers a sleek and attractive display for their mobile phone. The Vivo phone kept that in mind while making the brand new model. This Vivo has a large 6.58-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Camera: Let’s be honest, if you’re a selfie lover or just simply love to click pictures to create Memories, the most important feature of any smartphone to you has to be the Camera. You are to be delighted to learn, this Vivo phone has a triple Camera at the back. It contains a 50MP primary lens + 2MP secondary shooter and a 2MP depth sensor. The front Camera is single 16MP Selfie lens setup with an LED flash.
Vivo Y75 5G Battery & Storage: The charge of your mobile depends on the Battery quality. Having to Connect the phone to a charger in a short period Makes it unable for long time use. The Vivo Y75 5G has a huge 5000mAh energy box with 18W charging support. Vivo’s new device Y75 5G has a RAM option of 8GB. And the ROM option is 128 GB. It can have a MicroSD card to expand the storage.
Vivo Y75 5G: Others
This Vivo flagship takes power from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset will give you the latest connectivity, updated configuration, and apps association. Additionally, this Vivo phone runs on Android 12-based Funtouch OS 12 as the operating system.
This Vivo phone has a Nano-SIM, dual stand-by option. Both of the SIM supports GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G Technology. Other connectivity options include are available in this device.
Vivo Y75 5G Release date:
Eagerly waiting for the release date of your dream phone? We know how anxious you are! The Vivo phone lovers are willing to buy the Vivo Y75 5G without any hesitation but based on our legit source, Vivo Y75 5G is coming next month.
Vivo Y75 5G Price:
This Vivo Y75 5G phone will be affordable for people with a low budget who are eagerly Waiting for it. We should end their pause and Unveil the cost; the Vivo Y75 5G price should begin from Rs. 15,990 ~ $214.
Vivo Y75 5G: Release Date, Price, Specs & Specifications
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Announced: 2022, January 27
- Status: Available. Released 2022, January 27
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, Funtouch 12
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: Triple50MP primary lens + 2MP secondary shooter and a 2MP depth sensor.
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Sound: Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Colors: Glowing Galaxy, Starlight Black
- Price: About 260 EUR